We take privacy and GDPR very seriously.
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (name, home city, email address and alias/nickname)
- Membership number for HelSec
- Registration date
- Participation in our events
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide HelSec Ry with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you are logged in to our services and do some of the following:
- Place an order for any of HelSec Ry products.
- Register to HelSec Ry events
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
HelSec Ry collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and event signups.
- Manage your membership.
How do we store your data?
HelSec Ry stores your data at FloMembers, which stores in UpCloud.
HelSec Ry will keep your information for current membership year + 180 days. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our database.
We don't like marketing and we assume you don't either.
If we use your email address somewhere, we will most likely send you membership fees or reminders of mandatory stuff like yearly meetings for members where we vote for next board or change rules etc.
What are your data protection rights?
Every member is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request HelSec Ry for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that HelSec Ry correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request HelSec Ry to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that HelSec Ry erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that HelSec Ry restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to HelSec Ry’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that HelSec Ry transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com